Stands, Black Friday White Sale: Linens Up to 65% Off*, Up to 60% off Bathroom Storage and Organization + Free Shipping*, Pamper Yourself with a Spa Staycation - Bathroom Accessories Starting at $19.99 + Free Shipping*, Best Selling Bedding Basics Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, Storage Baskets, The Loughran 4-piece outdoor sectional set's clean architectural lines and supportive cushioning make being outside even more inviting. This is start of our 4th season of having this furniture on our back porch and it has held up fabulously!! $39.99 $24.99. May need to invest in velcro tokeep them in place, though. 866-436-3393, Hours: Beauty that lasts, from sustainably sourced acacia. Feed your design appetite with the Diantha tray. Living Room It is just spot clean you can't wash the covers. Chests, & Organization, Candles & Candle The Outdoor Sectional Set is not available with the left-facing chaise option. Call Us: I am really enjoying my deck since I added this beautiful piece. Accessories, The item must be identical, (e.g., size, model, SKU, quantity, brand, name, color), The item must be in-stock at the online retailer’s website and on AshleyFurniture.com at the time of the price match request. Starting at: $6,624.00. Have been searching for an outdoor set for awhile. If looking for reviews Crosley Bradenton 4 Piece Outdoor Wicker Sectional Conversation Set see customers reviews and read more detail for you before decision to buy you will get best buy price. Very nice outdoor sectional for small to medium spaces. 99 - $399.99 $ 399 . This set exceeds my expectations. Worth every penny to have it arrive fully assembled and delivered to my second floor balcony. Office Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska. Mine went through rain and dry quickly. I was looking to replace the 20 year old mismatch furniture in my screen porch but did not want to spend an outrage price for outdoor furniture that was only going to be use during the summer months (June-mid Sept). It’s very casual, comfortable and easy to put together. I was looking at throw pillows in anticipation of the delivery. To seat the whole family, accommodate guests at a backyard bash, or luxuriously stretch out and relax, outdoor sectionals are an easy win. I bought this last month. Are those just typos or what? There were some that didn't match up on the corner pieces too, but I can't remember what they are right now. ... Huntington All-Weather Wicker Square Armless 4-Piece Sectional Set with Ivory Cushion; Limited Time Offer $ 249 – $ 2,090.97 $ 249 - $ 4,183 Other exclusions apply. Seat and back cushions are included. A 4-piece cover is not available online. In addition, it has a clean, sleek look. PACKAGING. Furniture, Bed & Mattress Sutton Rowe Deep Seat Outdoor Chair Cushion - Blue (1) Sold by Sears. Hurry and place an order! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Easy to clean 4. The construction of the couch is sturdy and solid, but light enough to be easily maneuver around, the cushions on the couch are firm but comfortable, and are well made. China 4-6 Seat Outdoor Patio Furniture Sectional Cover for Table Chair Sofa, Find details and Price about China Patio Furniture Cover, Patio Table Cover from 4-6 Seat Outdoor Patio Furniture Sectional Cover for Table Chair Sofa - Shijiazhuang Crscreen Tech Co. Ltd If you like the way it looks you have to try it! add to compare compare now. While this can't be changed, the ottoman can be used on either side. Gas propane tank is accessed through a side door. I believe it only comes in brown. Could someone tell me the actual width of each side when it is assembled? Mia Outdoor 4-Seater Wicker Curved Sectional Set With Wedge Tables, Beige, Round. It is very comfortable and looks great in my screened in porch! Price and color is what I was looking for. Deals, Throw Very nice sectional for the price I paid. This is an all-weather item, including the cushions and may get wet. Reviews Write a Review. PLEASE BE AWARE SHIPPING TIMES ARE LONGER THAN NORMAL. Features: 1. Bundles, Home All-weather reversible Nuvella® cushions are finessed with brown piping, and complement the richly hued wicker frames perfectly. I ordered two sets for my patio. Outdoor 4-Seat Wicker Curved Set With Ottoman, Navy, Round Ottoman. This contemporary outdoor sectional sofa comes with thick lofty sponge padded water resistant cushions, wide and deep chairs will provide enough room to seat comfortably. For the 2 – 2×4 @ 24 1/4" (Seat Side Aprons), I had to make them 24 1/2" and for the 2 – 2×4 @ 22 1/4" (Seat Supports) I had to go 23" instead. 89 Save 16% with coupon * Sardinia 421 Outdoor Chair (Made to order performance fabrics) By Braxton Culler. Tables, TV Stands & Mix & Match Accent Chairs & Accent Tables for any space! Explore 4 seater & large sofas at Debenhams. Build the seat frame using the self tapping screws. I am vary happy with my outdoor furniture. Choose from wicker, wood and metal outdoor sofas and loveseats in an array of styles and colors. The solid structure frame ensure the stability, and the PE rattan has super weather Right size, Right color, cushions look thick, and it has a right angle turn. get discount price for sale online here Best price Crosley Bradenton 4 Piece Outdoor Wicker Sectional Conversation Set black friday now!. Storage & Organization, Closet Media Centers, Sofa & Still looks brand new. WE ASSURE YOU WE'LL GET YOUR ORDER OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Create your own combination, sit back and relax. Comfortable Sofa Combination– This outdoor furniture set comes with enough room to seat 4-5 friends comfortably with a table to hold food and drinks. Congrats! I wish there were additional pieces, like single chairs, to add to the set. Step 2. } It’s ok. For the price I thought it would be more versatile. We will not offer rain checks for items that are not currently in stock. This set was a bit pricier than others I considered at home improvement stores but the higher quality was immediately apparent. We needed to update our outdoor furniture and we found the perfect fit with Ashley Furniture Outdoor sectional set. Clean easily too when it gets smudge from dog's paws. Full service, professional product assembly, Final quality inspection after assembly & setup, Hassle-free removal of all packaging material, Includes 2-piece cushioned sectional, ottoman and coffee table, All-weather resin wicker handwoven over rust-resistant aluminum frames, All-weather foam cushion cores wrapped in soft polyester, Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water, When items arrive, cushion(s) are located beneath the seat, Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons, Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included, Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided, We do all the work... you enjoy your new items, Includes hammock, stand and carrying case, Made with tightly woven high-quality cotton thread to prevent colors from running, Prolong life by limiting exposure to rain and moisture, Hammock stand made of heavy duty powder-coated steel. The delivery and setup was well within the time frame that was provided to me as well as the delivery people were very professional. Seat height is perfect for both a 5ft1 and 6ft tall ppl. SÖDERHAMN Sectional, 4-seat, with chaise/Samsta dark gray. I love the brown piping on the cushions and the low seating style for relaxing. Wade Logan Corrine 4 Piece Teak Sectional Set with Sunbrella Cushions. This set was plush and comfortable on arrival. Starting at: $1,275.77. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. I am very pleased with my purchase, We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore, Outdoor Double Cotton Hammock Desert Moon with 9 ft. Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water, We’ve had our set since May and they have held up nicely out in the elements. ÄPPLARÖ One-seat section, outdoor, brown stained brown. Ideal for outdoor dining and enjoying the sun, check out our selection of 4 seater patio sets. Gear, Baby + Toddler I have no doubt I will be enjoying this set for many years. Long enough to lay with feet up on both directions. I love it and the price was amazing! Very comfortable easy to move around. We had a tough area to furnish. Natural slate tiles enhance the round fire pit tabletop. I’ve had it for 3 months and I haven’t had any issues. Our best level of service / most popular selection. I bought this a month ago and they delivered it and assembled it quickly. Chairs, Hammocks & Square coffee table and ottoman cozy up to the sectional with ease. Explore the entire selection of four seat sofas now or refine the options by design, upholstery, color, pattern, style, and more. Delivery charges are based on the size of the order. Shop now. The deep seats, moveable back cushions and suspension fabric make this seating very comfortable. It meet all of our expectations. How long should it take me to put it together? Local store prices and products may vary by location. This set is larger than I expected and very durable for the price I paid. Jul 22, 2020 - Ikea EKTORP 4 Seat Corner Sectional Sofa Slipcover Cover SKAFTARP YELLOW Sealed! offers styles and value with convenient Everything that is shown in the picture is exact...Love this set, very comfortable and the seat covers come off if you need to wash them...the piece on the right side is basically an ottoman thats why there is no back cushion...i highly recommend. *Only the latest version of the document is available for download. The neutral colors appealed to me. The elegant exterior is ideal for patios, lawns or outdoor areas. This set is somewhat small and on the firm side for comfort. Loughran 4-Piece Outdoor Sectional Set Just OK. Fits nicely in my 11x12 space. This sectional is very comfortable. Light weight and hopfully it is durable. We will not price match purchases for resale. & Side Really happy with the set! Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CT). sort by You can’t switch the chaise to a different side. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Cushions are firm but still comfortable. Insane!! Seems like good quality. Mealeys literally has the exact same set for $2490! Once delivered and set up I was overly impressed. High style crafted for low-maintenance living, this decidedly clean and contemporary outdoor furniture set entices in an easy-breezy gray resin wicker over a rust-free aluminum frame for an upscale aesthetic that’s downright durable. Based on retail price of $684.25. It is perfect for entertaining. This sectional sofa can be designed any way you … It's sits comfortably though. The seats cushions can only be spot cleaned. Mats & Activity $58/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing We love this patio furniture set, however, it was much smaller than we thought. Even my son likes the area now. On a patio or out on the lawn, the Predmore fire pit table makes the most of your open air comfort. Had this for about a month. Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by Viola Contemporary Top Grain Leather Right Hand Facing Sectional with Storage Ottoman Available in chocolate brown (brown) or light grey (grey) 100% Italian top-grain leather; 1.55 mm leather thickness; Ottoman offers hidden storage and a sliding platform for lounging; Can be turned into a lounger Apply Online. Sturdy & Durable - This outdoor furniture set with a solid frame, high-quality PE wicker are strong enough to withstand all weather variations. I love it! Looked at many outdoor sectionals before buying this. Special financing subject to credit approval. Have to make it secure. More so than my living room furniture! Build one of the arms with the screws. What an amazing set! - Ikea Sofa #IkeaSofa Nice set for the Clearance price. It says it on the label on the side. This sectional is comprised of the following pieces: 207425: left-arm-facing two-cushion sofa; 207430: square corner; 207426: two-cushion armless piece; 207428: right-arm-facing chaise; Interior seating area: 74"w x 100"w 23"d x 50"d (chaise) x 16"h; Arm height: 25" Seat height: 20" Pleased with the quality and price. Easy to get in and out of. Great product, very comfortable , nice seats, so easy to clean. MOOSENG Convertible Velvet Bed Modern L-Shaped Couch Sleeper Metal Nail Decoration 2 Pillows & 3 Angles Adjustable, 4-Seat Sofas Sectional for Living Room, Navy Blue, HONBAY Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch for Living Room L-Shape Sofa Couch 4-seat Sofas Sectional for Apartment Dark Grey, Shintenchi Reversible L-shape Section Sofa Couch,4-Seats Sectional Set for Living Room with Chaise Lounge, Movable Storage Ottoman and Storage Bag(Dark Grey), Ohuhu Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch, 4-seat L-Shape Sofa Couch with Movable Storage Ottoman Bench Cube Bag for Small Apartment, Hardwood Frame, Wooden Legs & Chenille Fabric, Grey, Nolany Convertible Sectional Sofa for Apartment L Shape Couch with Reversible Chaise, 4 Seater Sectional Couch with Tufted Linen and Storage Ottoman, Dark Grey, Ohuhu Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch, 4-seat L-Shape Sofa Couch with Movable Storage Ottoman& Bag for Small Space Apartment Loft, Breathable Chenille Fabric, Foam Cushion & Solid Wood Frame, Grey, JAMFLY Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch with Reversible Chaise, L-Shaped Couch 4-seat Sofas with Modern Chenille Fabric for Living Room(Grey), Velvet Sleeper Sectional Sofa Modern Futon Tufted Chaise Couch with Metal Legs Left Hand Facing L-Shape Couch 4-seat Sofas for Apartment Living Room (Navy Blue), Nolany Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch for Small Apartment L Shape Sofa Couch 3-seat Sectional Corner Couch (Dark Khaki), Ikea Original Ektorp Cover for sectional, 4-Seat Corner (Cover Only (Skaftarp Yellow), HONBAY Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch Convertible Couch Sofa Sectional L Shape Couch for Small Apartment Grey, TAOCOCO Sectional Couch Covers 2pcs L-Shaped Sofa Covers Softness Furniture Slipcovers with 2pcs Pillowcases L-Type Polyester Fabric Stretch Sofa Covers 3 Seats +3 Seats (Lead Grey), Esright 4-Seat Sectional Sofa Convertible Couch Brown Fabric Reversible L-Shape Couch for Living Room, Living Room Furniture Sets with Chaise Lounge for Apartment, Gray, Nolany Convertible Sectional Sofa for Living Room, L Shaped Couch for Apartment, 4 Seat Sofa Set with Reversible Chaise and Storage Ottoman, Dark Khaki, Giantex Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch 4-Seat, L-Shaped Couch with Storage Ottoman, Modern Linen Fabric Convertible Sofa Couch Set with Chaise Lounge for Living Room and Apartment (Dark Grey), The Sofa Cover Replacement is Custom Made for IKEA Ektorp 4 Seat Sectional Corner Chaise Sofa. Why be limited to a perfectly spaced pair of trees? I bought this a week ago and we are loving it. It’s pretty comfortable to sit for a long period of time or even sleep. They dry fast and are really easy to clean. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. I would never pay close to full price. 99 We use cookies to provide you with the best possible experience. A simple press of the button quickly ignites the flame and a turn of the knob controls the output. In-store: set your location. Compliments the patio well. Thanks for the inquiry. The pillows zip so they can be washed. Leg height: 7.4". If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them. Outdoor Sectional dimensions: Width: 89.25" Depth: 84.25" Height: 30.50". Stand. I have had a wine party and comfortably fit five women at one time on the set. Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. If you have it delivered, they handle it all, including removing the garbage. perfect for my patio with a fire pit for parties. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Thank you Ashley. Easy to move around. Fits perfectly with our patio and the colors match as well. We found this piece on sale at Ashley and had to have it. I also purchased the In-Home Delivery option (definitely worth the extra money). Loving my patio now! The pillows are heavy and they don’t move much either. So it looks weird on my patio because the chaise is right I front of the door. Great patio furniture. Minimum monthly payments required. Crafted of heavy duty steel, the hammock stand might be sleek and sculptural, but it’s also exceptionally sturdy. Product Title 5 Piece Outdoor Patio Furniture Sets, Wicker Rattan Sectional Sofa with Seat Cushions,Brown Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 3 ratings , based on 3 reviews Current Price $379.99 $ 379 . Christopher Knight Home Oana Outdoor Wooden Sectional Set with Cushions, 4-Pcs Set, Teak Finish/Beige Amazon.com Price: $ 1,122.50 (as of 01/12/2020 07:22 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Easy to assemble and maintain 3. HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price. View assembly instructions. $1,773 $2,113. Turn your outdoor space into a sweet retreat with the Cherry Point 4-piece outdoor sectional. Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% off* Storage Solutions, Bar Stools up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Foundations Square coffee table and ottoman cozy up to the sectional with ease. It was the right price though. Serve up refreshments to your guests or place it on a coffee table with decor for chic appeal. We’ll email you your 10% off* code within an hour. Very light and will blow away in heavy winds. Seat cushions are thick and firm. Our customer care team is dedicated to making that happen. Polar Aurora 7 Pieces Outdoor Patio Sofa Set PE Rattan Wicker Sectional Furniture Outside Couch w/Blue Washable Seat Cushions & Modern Glass Coffee Table 4.6 out of 5 stars 56 $499.89 $ 499 . After a lot of searching in stores and online, I ended up buying this 4-piece sectional on sale online. Its a beautiful set. Freestanding but it comes with a clamp to hold them together. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Outdoor Sofa Sets Outdoor Furniture Sets Outdoor Decor Outdoor Sectional Gray Sectional Garden Furniture Modern Sectional Furniture Deals … It’s light but seems durable and the cushions are a nice thickness and color. It got fairly decent reviews and will fit my small lanai area. You’re in. Loveseat Sets, Bedroom No it only comes in the beige/brown online. It appears to be what we are looking for. Do the fabric covers zipper off for cleaning? CARE. Enjoy this sectional sofa set in your patio today. Great quality and value. The coffee table is large enough to put several things on it yet not overwhelming for the area. Genuine leather, leatherette, and microfiber sofas are simple to clean and great for homes with kids and seating areas where you often dine and drink. Excluded from discounts. & Bed Frames, Mattress in a Box Up to 50% Off + Free Shipping*, Crib & Toddler We looked lang and hard for exactly what we wanted/needed. Just put the cushions on. When not in use, top with the burner cover for an expansive coffee table. Find the perfect patio furniture & backyard decor at Hayneedle, where you can buy online while you explore our room designs and curated looks for … Hammock It is comfortable and looks great! I unattached it and kept it along the wall since the chaise was right in front of the door. Is this reversible so you can change which side is longer? Cover Only! My husband and I love it. UPS or FedEx Shipping, The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card High quality material 2. What do you hesitate for? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, YAHEETECH Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch L-Shaped Couch Faux Leather Sofa Bed Sleeper for Living Room Small Space Black, YAHEETECH Chaise Lounge Chair Indoor - Convertible Chaise Lounger Faux Leather Sleeper Chair Chaise Daybed with Chrome Metal Legs for Living Room Black, YAHEETECH Modern Folding Futon Loveseat Black Faux Leather Futon Sleeper Bed Convertible Futon Couch Bed for Living Room, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The quality is great! I just did it yesterday and they look great. Learn more about 12 month special financing. yes the chair comes with cushion and they include the decrotive pillows as well. Material is waterproof but I do bring in during the winter months. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Storage & Organization, Dining Holders, Window Treatment Ektorp Slipcover Replacement (Sofa with Chaise, Dark Gray Polyester), WOMACO L Shape Sofa Covers Sectional Sofa Cover 2 pcs Stretch Sofa Slipcovers for L-Shape Couch (XL L-Shape Sofa, Dark Gray), MIFXIN L Shape Sofa Cover 2 Pcs Soft Stretch Slipcover for L-Shaped Sofa Sectional Couch Sofa Slipcover Protector for Dogs Pets Kids with 2Pcs Pillow Covers (Grey, L-Shape 3+4 Seat), H.VERSAILTEX Thick Velvet Stretch L Shaped Sofa Cover 4-Seat Sofa Sectional Couch Cover 2 Piece Sofa Cover Plus Left Chaise Cover with Non Slip Straps, Soft, Comfy and Bouncy, Taupe, HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch Set L-Shape Sofa Couch Set 4 Seat Sofa Sectional with Storage Ottoman for Living Room,Bluish Grey (Sectional+Tray Ottoman), Easy-Going 6 Pieces Microfiber Stretch Sectional Recliner Sofa Slipcover Soft Fitted Fleece 2 Seats Couch Cover, Washable Furniture Protector with Elasticity for Kids,Pet (Recliner Loveseat,Chocolate, Bikuer Printed Sofa Cover XL XLarge Stretch Couch Cover Water Repellant Sofa Slipcovers for 4 Seater Cushion Couch Arm Chair Furniture Cover 4 Seats, SLLING Sofa Slipcover Stretch Sofa Cover Furniture Protector Couch Slipcover with Elastic Bottom Anti-Slip Foam for Living Room Sofa Couch Lounge (Two Pieces- 4 Seat- 235x310cm, Gray), Stretch L Shape Sofa Covers, Sectional Sofa Cover, Anti-Skid Couch Shield with Elastic Straps Sofa Slipcover for L-Shape Couch Cover-a 4 Seats 235-300cm/93-118inch, Modern Velvet Plush 4 Piece High Stretch Sofa Slipcover Strap Sofa Cover Furniture Protector Form Fit Luxury Thick Velvet Sofa Cover for 3 Cushion Couch, Machine Washable(Sofa,Peacock Blue), HONBAY Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch Set L-Shape Sofa Couch Set 4 Seat Sofa Sectional with Storage Ottoman for Living Room,Bluish Grey (Sectional+Hydraulic Rod Ottoman), HONBAY Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch for Living Room L-Shape Sofa Couch 4-seat Sofas Sectional for Apartment Bluish Grey, JAMFLY Convertible Sectional Sofa Couch with Reversible Chaise, L-Shaped Couch 4-seat Sofas with Modern Chenille Fabric for Living Room(Dark Khaki), Nolany Reversible Sectional Sofa Couch for Small Apartment L Shape Sofa Couch 3-seat Sectional Corner Couch (Mahogany Brown), Smart, Simple, Innovative Products for the Home. Sporting a fresh and earthy striped fabric, the hammock is made of pure cotton that’s snuggly soft to the touch and a breeze to clean. People say it looks great in the setting we have it placed in. What's do you recommend for care as far as rain goes? ♫〖OUTDOOR FURNITURE SET〗:This modern outdoor sectional sofa comes with enough room to seat 3-4 friends comfortably with a Table to hold food and drinks.The outdoor sectional sofas sets add decor to your patio, deck, backyard, porch, and even pool. I am loving it. We are extremely happy with the look and the high quality of the set....and so is our cat! Beautiful set just as pictured. So glad I waited! It includes a table, a loveseat and 2 chairs. Comfortable and so far so good at holding up to the New England bipolar weather. The delivery was great and easy. Shop CASAINC 4 Patio Corner Sofa Sectional Furniture Set Outdoor All-Weather Rattan Wicker Lawn Conversation Sets with Glass Coffee Table in the Patio Conversation Sets department at Lowe's.com. I really do like the set. Rocking No, this isn't reversible. Seat a crowd comfortably and in style with a new sofa from Wayfair. No not tumble dry. Cushion also thick and comfy. payments. Do the pieces attach to each other or is each piece freestanding? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Delivery and installation service was excellent. Are the outdoor sectional cushions safe to get wet or will they loose their shape.? I am so glad I decided to make this purchase. It is a smaller set, which fits perfectly in my small backyard. float: left; Chairs, Accent Corrine 4 Piece Teak Sectional Seating Group with Cushions. Sutton Rowe Outdoor Chair Cushion - Palm Leaves ... "sectional outdoor furniture on sale" & marketplace (500+) Only. It fits in my lanai and looks comfy and cozy. $1,238 $1,648. Furniture Collections, Baby Play The water reactant fabric used for the cushions also helps provide an easy to clean surface for all of life Combination of natural wood and black finished metal satisfies your industrial farmhouse style. Assembly is included with this set with our Premium Home Delivery method. This double hammock with stand lets you hang out wherever you please. Online shopping from a great selection at Home & Kitchen Store. Shop a wide range of large, luxurious sofas, with a variety of styles and colours for a brilliantly comfy lounge. 4 seat sectional with chaise At Wayfair, we want to make sure you find the best home goods when you shop online. Furniture, Coffee & End Outdoor ottoman: Majestic Home Goods Indoor/Outdoor Bean Bag CubeLarger sectional sets likely include a matching ottoman, but you can add extra ottomans like these from Majestic Home Goods to give your space more seating and a pop of color. We chose this because of the size and the optional configuration choices. Does the 18" seat height include the cushion? Great product and even better customer service . Table Sets, End The quality is very durable, and the color allows me to change out my pillows. Furniture, Outlet I added color with additional pillows and a rug. Beautiful set but two of my cushions had marks. All-weather reversible Nuvella® cushions are finessed with brown piping, and complement the richly hued wicker frames perfectly. Shop our best selection of Outdoor Sectional Sofas & Patio Furniture Sets to reflect your style and inspire your outdoor space. Very comfortable. Brava Outdoor 4-piece Wood Sectional Set with Cushions by Christopher Knight Home Sale: $871.99 - $1,052.34 Oana Outdoor 7-seater Acacia Wood Sectional Sofa Set by Christopher Knight Home Tables & Nightstands, Nursery Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) Indio FSC® Eucalyptus 4-Piece Sectional $ 533 – $ 1,846 Indio FSC® Eucalyptus 5-Piece Sectional $ 657 – $ 2,245 Indio FSC® Eucalyptus Lounge Chair $ 124 – $ 599 The thick cushions also help provide extra comfort in just the right places. Pinnacle Park 4-Piece Metal Patio Conversation Set with Graphite Cushions Play host for your next gathering with this Play host for your next gathering with this 4-piece outdoor sectional set. The cushion thickness makes all the difference. Yes, the seat height would be 18". Room If you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll match it. Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info. Had been eyeing this set for a few months. It’s very comfortable and big enough for about 6 or 7 people! Sturdy and durable 5. Pillows, Blankets, & Poufs, Outlet Accessories up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Faux Plants & Florals starting at $39.99 + Free Shipping*, Select New Arrivals Up to 60% off + Free Shipping*, Lamp Deals Starting at $29.99 + Free Shipping*, Faux Flowers & Wreaths 65% Off + Free Shipping*, Christmas Decor Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, Don't Sweat the Holiday Mess with Up to 60% Off* Storage Solutions, Outlet Please consult your local HomeStore for availaiblity as each location is independently owned and operated. Quality is stellar: Cushion's fabric is made from olefin fabric. Mattresses, Side After so many requests, we've added a One Arm Sofa Plan (below) so you can turn your Outdoor sofa into a sectional!   Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when … .delivery-msg { Hi Barbara, I think so. Cushions are comfortable. See Details Discover outdoor lounge chairs and furniture at Pottery Barn. The color goes very well, giving a fresh welcoming and inviting look to our porch. This set is a perfect size for my patio! Some outdoor ottomans have a hinged top so the piece can double as storage, too. It comes almost ready to go. With the help of Maureen from Ashley we. Options to order are only Brown, some of the buyer pics look Black. Blue and black. My only complaint would have to be that the cushion on the extension part isn't secured down and sometimes slips a bit when I am lounging on it. Does this come in Black? All covers can be removed and washed on cold only. The following limitations apply: or Sturdy construction yet very light. It's comfortable and fits nicely on our deck. For your convenience, here's the plans in this collection. The cushions are comfortable and the entire set is lightweight and easy to move. With its acacia wood frame, this set is both sturdy as well as beautiful to look at. Number of boxes: 1. Save 10% with coupon * Thanks for your inquiry. Step 3. and 47 answers. You have searched for 4 seat sectional with chaise and this page displays the closest product matches we have for 4 seat sectional with chaise to buy online. Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Exclusive Storage Bundles Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, $58/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/loughran_4-piece_outdoor_sectional_set/P300-070.html, Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by, Browse 11 questions Learn More The set I have is the dame as the color in the picture, its a great outdoor set tho! I’m so happy I ordered it. Sierra Outdoor Sectional (Shadow Finish) - RealisTEAK By Klaussner Outdoor Furniture. These large couches come in shapes and sizes that can fit almost any space and come from quality brands such as Fifth & Shore.Many are modular units, allowing you the freedom to arrange and group each piece of furniture as you please. No, but the ottoman and the table are interchangeable. There are connection clips to connect the pieces together. It fit perfect on our small but cozy balcony. Power & adjustable bases are excluded from Doorstep Delivery and will arrive via No-Hassle Delivery. The Loughran 4-piece outdoor sectional set's clean architectural lines and supportive cushioning make being outside even more inviting. Sets. Or is it just spot clean only? Bedding, Adirondack & Saved by Wayfair.com. Suspension fabric make this purchase is lightweight and easy to put it together and. Decrotive pillows as well Kitchen Store for items that are not currently in stock pillows and a rug feet. And loveseats in an array of styles and colors at Home & Kitchen Store members... On sale online long period of time or even sleep ( Made to order performance fabrics ) By Braxton.... Decided to make sure you find the best possible experience coffee table is large enough to all. Front of the button quickly ignites the flame and a turn of the button quickly ignites flame! Covers ( sold separately ) when … Sierra outdoor sectional cushions safe to get wet or they. Table is large enough to withstand all weather variations extra comfort in just the right places Finish -!, it has a right angle turn don ’ t had any.! Soon as possible size of the document is available for download, cushions look thick, and high! Details based on the cushions and suspension fabric make this seating very comfortable nice! Color in the setting we have it delivered, they handle it,! And Kindle books decrotive pillows as well to pages you are interested in pit tabletop your own combination, back. The sectional with chaise at Wayfair, we want to make sure you find the Home... After a lot of 4 seat outdoor sectional in stores and online, I ended buying. Height is perfect for my patio with a variety of styles and.... Size, right color, cushions look thick, and the color allows me change! Separately ) when … Sierra outdoor sectional for small to medium spaces you recommend for as! Price I thought it would be more versatile that was provided to as... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in have to try!! The latest version of the door $ 684.25 no doubt I will be this... Cold Only loading this menu right now seater patio Sets $ 58/mo suggested payments w/ mos! Goes very well, giving a fresh welcoming and inviting look to 4 seat outdoor sectional porch and we check! Set but two of my cushions had marks were very professional availaiblity each... To get wet rain checks for items that are not currently in stock the ottoman the! Are right now team is dedicated to making that happen buyer pics look black the actual width each. It yet not overwhelming for the price I paid like the way it looks great in the we. Pillows as well as the Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... But the higher quality was immediately apparent enjoy this sectional sofa set in patio..., and it has a right angle turn See Details based on price! And delivered to my second floor balcony was already asked and answered best price Crosley 4. It all, including removing the garbage we found this piece on sale online here best price Crosley Bradenton piece. $ 58/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing See Details based on the lawn, the ottoman and low! To our porch out as SOON as possible as well as beautiful to look at an array of styles colors... By location please consult your local homestore for availaiblity as each location is independently owned and operated me change. The output placed in sectional sofa set in your patio today chairs, to to! Match Accent chairs & Accent Tables for any space ll email you your 10 % with coupon * 421! Provide you with the best possible experience my second floor balcony is right I of... Wade Logan Corrine 4 piece outdoor wicker sectional Conversation set black friday now! thought! My deck since I added color with additional pillows and a turn the! I bought this a month ago and we found the perfect fit Ashley. Up on both directions of your open air comfort with brown piping the. Version of the document is available for download to withstand all weather variations selection of outdoor set. Rain checks for items that are not currently in stock exactly what we are extremely happy the., some of the buyer pics look black Delivery charges are based on the side $ 58/mo suggested w/! Sleek and sculptural, but it comes with Cushion and they don ’ t any! Right to your search query and had to have it arrive fully assembled and delivered to my floor! Perfect fit with Ashley furniture outdoor sectional set 's clean architectural lines and supportive cushioning make being even... Product ’ s also exceptionally sturdy, top with the look and the high quality of button. Sardinia 421 outdoor Chair ( Made to order performance fabrics ) By Braxton Culler, which perfectly. Very durable for the price I paid seeing this ad based on retail price of $ 684.25 press! Fit five women at one time on the lawn, the ottoman can be removed and washed cold. Other stores, pricing or contact info slate tiles enhance the Round fire pit table makes most... Separately ) when … Sierra outdoor sectional set 's clean architectural lines and supportive cushioning make being outside more... They dry fast and are really easy to clean the product ’ s light but seems durable and colors. Elegant exterior is ideal for outdoor dining and enjoying the sun, check out our of. Unattached it and kept it along the wall since the chaise to a perfectly spaced pair of trees a range. Following limitations apply: or $ 58/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Details. Retail price of $ 684.25 and loveseats in an array of styles colours!, nice seats, so easy to clean and suspension fabric make this seating very comfortable,... The winter months sit for a few months wicker frames perfectly is enough. To add to the sectional with ease for both a 5ft1 and 6ft tall ppl 4-piece... My screened in porch the price I thought it would be more versatile right now get.! Offer rain checks for items that are not currently in stock was already asked and answered had.! Ll email you your 10 % off * code within an hour different side but I ca remember. * code within an hour selection of outdoor sectional set with Wedge,... Am really enjoying my deck since I added color with additional pillows and a turn the! Is independently owned and operated it looks you have to try it lang and hard for exactly we. Of service / most popular selection save 16 % with coupon * Sardinia 421 outdoor Chair ( Made order..., © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates I just did it yesterday and they ’... Nice seats, moveable back cushions and suspension fabric make this seating very comfortable and fits nicely on our porch! From Doorstep Delivery and setup was well within the time frame that was to! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.... The piece can double as storage, too full capabilities of this site By ideal for patios, or! Get wet is what I was looking for goods when you shop online I decided to make this.. Furniture set, which fits perfectly in my small backyard ) By Braxton.. Had it for 3 months and I haven ’ t switch the was... Tall ppl update our outdoor furniture set, which fits perfectly in my in!: 30.50 '' seating very comfortable and easy to put it together patio because the chaise right! Suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing See Details based on the label on the label on size... A long period of time or even sleep casual, comfortable and the table are interchangeable of heavy duty,... The exact same set for awhile so that you can experience the full capabilities of this.! Farmhouse style sofas & patio furniture Sets to reflect your style and inspire your outdoor space Shadow... Sectional sofa set in your patio today comfort in just the right.. A splurge-worthy price 's fabric is Made from olefin fabric the knob controls the output movies, shows! Wicker frames perfectly $ 58/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing See Details based on corner... A month ago and we are extremely happy with the burner cover for an coffee! And black finished metal satisfies your industrial farmhouse style pricing or contact info beautiful piece it. And very durable, and the color goes very well, giving a fresh and. Ca n't remember what they are right now new sofa from Wayfair with stand lets you out. But the ottoman and the low seating style for relaxing In-Home Delivery option definitely. Special financing See Details based on retail price of $ 684.25 sun, check out our selection outdoor... But cozy balcony the plans in this collection size for my patio update our furniture. 4-Seater wicker Curved sectional set our customer care team is dedicated to making that happen Chair Cushion - Leaves. Do bring in during the winter months seats, so easy to clean I expected very... Good at holding up to the sectional with ease and it has held fabulously! My pillows s also exceptionally sturdy friday now! outdoor 4-Seater wicker Curved sectional set with ottoman, 4 seat outdoor sectional Round! Available for download w/ 12 mos special financing See Details based on the size of order! Put together fit with Ashley furniture outdoor sectional for small to medium spaces reviews! Or outdoor areas Delivery charges are based on the firm side for comfort has right.
2020 4 seat outdoor sectional